Happy Days!

Happy Days!
Happy Days!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Jeremy's Graduation!

FINALLY!! Pictures from graduation! We're all so proud of Jeremy for doing so well and following through. He absolutely loves his job, and the facility where he works. I'm really excited for this next part of our adventure together. Hopefully after this weekend I'll have some video from the ceremony I can post here too.


Cadence was such a doll. Even though the girl behind us in the picture has her coat on, it was a lovely evening. Cadence had a HORRIBLE cough, but she was a trooper. We had to leave a couple of times to go run around, but the bubbles really kept her going.


Kennedy hanging out with Grampa/cameraman


Okay, so you can't actually see Jeremy in this one, but I assure you he is sitting directly in front of the guy in the last row with the yellow shirt showing out of his gown, next to the gal with nice blond hair.


Having his name and degree announced before walking across and shaking hands...


Hugs with his instructor, Libby


Cadence trying on Daddy's stuff


The cake says Congratulations YVCC Graduates 2008

What can I say?!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Congratulations! On to real life, right??

June said...

Hi! I hope you don't mind me coming here through Becky's list! Congratulations, Jeremy!