Happy Days!

Happy Days!
Happy Days!

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Well, I Guess I Did It...

So, I never thought I'd jump on the blog train, but here I am. I suppose I'll give it a shot and see how it goes, and between this and my personal journal, I might be able to keep a pretty consistent record of the Day Family goings on, enough so, anyway, that my friends and family can keep up with the happenings.

It is amazing the things that go through one's head when attempting a blog. Do I just bare it all, foregoing any sort of personal decency in the name of informational extremism? Or do I censor myself here, and keep more personal things to the privacy of my pen and paper journal? It's very disconcerting, to say the least. However, I have decided that I can conscientiously attempt both, and still produce a blog that is in good taste, as well as interesting. At least, that's what I'm hoping.

Once I have some more time, I'll be sure to get pictures of the girls up. I was beginning to notice that we don't really have any family pictures to share yet, so I'll have to work on that and see what I can talk Jeremy into. But for now, I think pictures of the girls will suffice.

Tomorrow, or soon after, I'll poke around this blog setup a little more, see what's here. For now, though, after finally getting a not-going-to-bed 2 year old into bed (she took a late nap around 6:00pm - just crashed on Jeremy's lap while they were watching some grilling 'shows' on youtube, then woke up at 9:00, ready to go!) and hopefully rescuing and re-inserting a binky for one of the last times tonight (I have a feeling it's going to be a rough night), I'm exhausted and think I'll just go crash myself. Although I have to admit, I'm a little excited right now about getting this blog up and going. ")

No comments: