Happy Days!

Happy Days!
Happy Days!

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Our Little Flower Girls

On July 19, Cadence was flower girl in her first wedding. She was absolutely darling, but refused to smile. She didn't want to participate in anything unless she had almost her entire hand shoved in her mouth, or was saying, "Mommy...Mommy...Momma" over and over and over again. Kennedy was the life of the party. She just glowed for everyone.

There was another little flower girl too - just a month older than Cadence - and the two together were adorable.

I'll post a photo album that includes more pictures from the event soon. These pictures were from the wedding photographer. I have some others that we took and once I get them together I will include in the album.

Caught dancing around by the fairy lights

If she'd known this picture was going to come out so cute, Cadence probably wouldn't have posed for it


FINALLY!! Smiles caught on film

You came to take my picture!

This one's not camera-shy in the least

No comments: