
I finally got these videos off my phone. Some are long, some are short, and they've all been taken in the last 6 months or so. ENJOY!!

This picture goes along with the video. The toy she's got herself entangled in is an inflatable hydroplane hat I got at Seafair the second summer we were here.
Here the kids show off their genius - Jeremy was trying to get the cat to chase a laser pointer, but the girls kept the cat out of the game...
While we were at the fair, Kennedy really took to the tractors. The next two videos are her on two different tractors - she had a blast!
Here's Cadence on the carousel at the fair - Kennedy was too tiny to ride this year, and she was super sad about that, but then she liked watching for Cadence to come around again and again... Cadence practiced several different princess waves the whole time. It was great. ;)
While we were at Pam's for Lily's arrival, we found this little boat for FREE. So, we snatched it up and drove it home to Yakima for a sandbox! The girls loved it. A few weeks after we brought it home Cadence and I were looking at some things that started with the letter "b" - bat, ball, boy, boat. She got them all right until I pointed at the boat and without missing a beat said 'sandbox'. I love that kid. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment