Happy Days!

Happy Days!
Happy Days!

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Yup, I know. Story of my life. At least I got them up before Thanksgiving!

We didn't go door-to-door trick-or-treating, but we visited Cadence's friend Lily's grandma at work (she's a teacher at Robertson Elementary School), and then went to visit Grammy at work in the the media center and trick-or-treated at her new location in the fabulously remodeled YVCC Library which now houses media services and the tutoring center. (If anybody has a chance to go by and explore, the facility is just beautiful and really awesome with all the new technological additions and advancements). We met up with Dad at the church for chili, carnival, and trick-or-treating at several of the classrooms. Cadence declined to go through the haunted nursery, but was more than willing to do the cake walk just one more time.


Swabby Kennedy and Purrfectly Pink Cadence. Cadence sans ears, tail, and kitty collar that she had to have. Kennedy sans booty, although she has the lingo down pretty good - Yar!

Are you talking to me?

Oh, I see. Another picture.

I mean, CHEEEEEEESE!

(Click on any of the pictures to make them bigger and you can see Cadence's face paint. For Halloween night she decided she wanted to be pink from head to toe. On her pre-Halloween dress-up days she wanted different whisker colors each time. It was fun for both of us.)

1 comment:

Becky said...

Your girls looked so cute that night! The look cute always . . . just EXTRA cute on Halloween! Thanks again for watching Lillian so I could help in Cynthia's class.