Sunday, November 9, 2008
All Kennedy
Since Cadence already did all the stuff Kennedy's learning to do, and Cadence is still learning new things I haven't seen done yet, I don't always give Kennedy the credit she deserves for being the wonderful, unique ray of sunshine that she is. So this post is all her. No sisters, Moms, Aunts or others to take the spotlight away. Just 100% pure Kennedy. Enjoy!! (PS - In some of the pictures you'll notice her hair sticking out all crazy. It does that all the time because of the double cowlick she has in the back. I don't know how we're going to tame it...)
It's a little chewy... but I am undaunted
Still chewing...
This part is softer...
Aw, who needs that?!? I've got enough fiber in my diet anyway
I'd much rather munch on the camera...
Well, now, who made this big ol' mess? Guess I'll have to pick it up...

Oh! You caught me -
I intend to pick up each and every one of these little snackies...
And put 'em in my belly!
Wanna share??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment