Happy Days!

Happy Days!
Happy Days!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Getting Brave at the Park

It was a really beautiful day today, so we went to the park. Cadence has often approached this ladder, but never actually gone up it. Today she marched herself over to the ladder and climbed herself on up without even a second thought. She was ready and today was the day.

Waiting patiently for others to get out of the way

Movin' on up...

And up...

Yes, I know she has a jacket on in this picture. It's the first one I got of her going up the ladder. I wasn't fast enough to get her ascent, but this is the one picture I got of her at the top and the other's were actually her second attempt. But the pictures made more sense in this order.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Things have been so crazy for us- I haven't really had a chance to check other's blogs much- so sorry this comment is so late. Anyway- If you want someone to go to the park with you- give me a call! I have been bad about getting out of the house recenlty, except for playgroup on Thursday.