Happy Days!

Happy Days!
Happy Days!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Reminiscin' on Chickens..

The girls loved chasing the chickens around the yard and picking them up. Because we handled them from the time we brought them home, they were quite used to being wrastled and wrangled and hauled around. It was fun while it lasted! Maybe we'll get an opportunity to do it again sometime...


Cadence with her chicken, Barbie
So proud of her pretty hen!

Even though that chicken is almost as big as she is, she's not afraid to clutch it as they tour the backyard

Do you want some grass out of my hand? Don't peck my fingers!

Backyard. Free-Range Style.

Posing with Barbie. Owl wanted in on the photo shoot too.

Okay, now everybody wants in on the shot!

Where's your chicken? Ummmmm.....

There she is! Hey, don't peck my toes! EEEEEEEEEEK!

Cadence: Oh no! I got pooped on!
Kennedy: Just keep smilin- WHAT?!

I don't want to stand next to you if you have poop all over you!

Cadence: Aw c'mon! It's not that big a deal!
Kennedy: I'm afraid!

Okay, let's just make funny faces at the camera. That works!

No comments: