Monday, June 15, 2009
Fun with Friends (and face paint)!
Okay, so, Blogger pastes the pictures in the opposite order in which I listed them to be uploaded, and I don't want to take the time to re-order them, so they're coming at you in the opposite order in which I took them. I know you'll enjoy them anyway. :)
Cadence posing with her face all painted. The day before we had painted faces and she wanted to do it again. I found her in the bathroom scrubbing it off 20 minutes later. I think we'll be getting rid of that stuff and NOT purchasing face paint from the Wal-Mart bargain bin again, even if it does say 'princess' and 'glitter'.
Cadence's friend Sariah was over to play and at the end of our day we painted faces and put on sticker earrings.
First thing we did was paint toes out in the backyard. Kennedy was all for the toenail painting, but declined to take pictures. Can you guess who's toes are who's...?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awwwe they look like they had so much fund thank you again so much for taking her... I really appreciate it...
Post a Comment